About This Blog

My name is Michéle P. Owens and I am a Visual Artist. My studio is based in Olympia Fields, IL (Chicago born and raised--South Side). I love to create in various mediums. Most recently I have been painting with acrylics. I love to create! To start with something so vague and distorted and then to end up with something that explains the vagueness or distortion is more than intriguing to me (more about me and my art later). I started this Blog as an extension of my website (www.michelepowens.com). It serves many purposes: a means of 'exhaling' while I work--to release the crowded thoughts that might interfere with the process of creating art; and as an online avenue for creative and expressive writing.
Let's see what will come from this..
.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This is a test sms blog message. Self-reminder: Update and revise personal site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments proactive. I enjoy reading what others have to say about art. I encourage you to think before you type and post. Profanity, degrading, or otherwise rude or disrespectful comments are NOT welcome.

A Paintings Slideshow